The Board of Education continues to monitor the situation as it relates to the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on our nation-state of Antigua and Barbuda. We remain resolute in our attempts to ensure the health and safety of both our employees and stakeholders. In that regard, we adhere strictly to the guidelines from the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Ministry of Health, Wellness and the Environment; PAHO; CARPHA and all other relevant international Organizations.
The Board of Education has instituted the prescribed protocols within our offices and we seek to ensure that we remain current with the information relative to the management of this issue. We wish to assure you, our stakeholders/customers of the continued provision of services at our offices and ask that you be mindful of the following changes which will be instituted, effective immediately.
- We encourage persons to visit our website (abboardofeducation.com) and utilize the online forms available to remit contributions and apply for scholarships.
- We encourage the increased use of our drop-box services at all of our offices for both Education Levy Contributions and Scholarship Application Fee Payments.
- All visits by our collections officers and Bailiff are suspended until 27th March 2020. Kindly note that our officers will maintain communications with you via telephone and email and you are welcomed to relate your queries and concerns through the same medium.
- 562-3811/12/13 / 562-0013
- Control measures will be instituted at the customer service stations to ensure that there is no more than five (5) customers at any given time.
The Board of Education endorses the precautionary procedures being installed and therefore recommends that our valued customers subscribe to the measures, including social distancing, frequent handwashing, staying home when feeling sick; and curtailing all non-essential travel.
This is a dynamic situation and regular reviews will be undertaken. Therefore, any and all changes will be communicated to you at the earliest possible time.
Meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us at 463-9025/6 or 460-7336/7/8/9 and alternatively:
Facebook page: boardofeducation1994-antigua